Portlock Boot CD Version 5 for NetWare
The Portlock Boot CD for NetWare is the essential system administrator toolkit used for professionally managing and maintaining enterprise servers.
System administrators can manage NetWare systems, even when an operating system will not boot. Possible booting solutions are CD, USB, PXE, dual-boot, etc.
The Portlock Boot CD for NetWare is an add-on product for Portlock Storage Manager.
It is based upon Windows PE 2.1 which is built from Windows Server 2008 and is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Nearly all storage and networking hardware are supported.
The Portlock Boot CD does not include licenses for Portlock Storage Manager.
Portlock Storage Manager licenses are
Portlock Storage Manager Client
Portlock Storage Manager Client is the download manager for the Portlock Boot CD.
Top 10 Features of the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare, version 5.0
- New Menu Interface: All utilities are accessible through a new graphical user interface, including a start menu with a taskbar to access open windows.
- Portlock Drive Explorer: View files and directories on your local disks (NTFS, Netware Traditional and NSS) and removable media, and extract/copy individual files from your system to an alternate location.
- Portlock Device Manager: View detailed information on system devices. Use Portlock Device Manager to find unsupported devices and install missing drivers.
- Portlock OS Manager: Detects the installed NetWare operating system version.
- Portlock Boot Manager: Analyze system boot configurations and dual-boot a system with the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare.
- Portlock Display Manager: Change the display configuration and resolution of the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare.
- Portlock WiFi Manager: Connect to wireless networks from the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare.
- Portlock Drive Map: Map a network drive to a specified server and/or directory and copy individual files or install a driver to and from alternate locations.
- Portlock Network Configuration: Configure your server with DHCP or a static IP. Use the included network diagnostic utility to verify your network connection and resolve network problems.
- Remote Connections: Use VNC to connect to a system running the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare. Also use Remote Desktop, VNC or RCONIP – a Netware-based remote connection utility – to connect to a desktop or server from a system running the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare.
Screenshot of the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare
Related product: Portlock SMART Suite for Windows
Portlock customers interested in the Portlock Boot CD for NetWare might also be interested in expanding their administrative toolkit with Portlock SMART Suite for Windows.